We create your workflow in the most suitable way for you
We develop solutions for you with our user-friendly software
We use a variety of programming languages to create the software you want
We set an example with our case studies
What are we
We Develop Web & Desktop & Mobile Applications
Forte develops customized web applications for organizations with a portfolio of more than 150 successful projects that have been in the IT market for a long time.
- It integrates web applications and transforms legacy systems into new cross-platform applications.
- Our developers implement the latest technologies using extensive full-stack knowledge.
- It develops customized applications that run smoothly, deliver maintainable software with an open and unified code structure.
- It develops client-server applications.
- It makes desktop applications for Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS, & Android platforms.
- It makes independent (offline/standalone) enterprise source software.
- It develops software utilities and plug-ins.
What technologies do we use?
- PHP (Laravel)
- React Native
We Use Cloud Infrastructure
We design, develop, test, and deploy reliable and highly scalable private cloud-based applications. We offer you the best design and solution by fully utilizing the flexible capabilities of cloud infrastructure and services.
- By collaborating closely with your DevOps teams and service providers to migrate applications, workflows, or complete enterprise infrastructure to the cloud, we can save you money on engineering.
- We apply smart design and migration approaches to reduce downtime.
- We provide a redesign service for your platform and infrastructure.
- We leverage enterprise service buses and service-oriented architectures to optimize data flows and publish your APIs to the cloud to simplify third-party integrations.
What technologies do we use?
Amazon Web Services
- API Gateway
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS DynamoDB
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Relational Database System (RDS)
- Simple Email Service (SES)
- AWS Kinesis
- Virtual Machines
- Cosmos DB
- Kubernetes Sevices (AKS)
- App Services
- Azure Functions
Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud SQL
- Compute Engine (GCE)
- Cloud Datastore
- Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Cloud Functions
We Analyze Data
We conduct workforce analysis or deep data reviews. We solve unique business challenges and deliver high returns throughout the process of examining and analyzing a given dataset to better understand what your data means and uncover insights.
- Our teams provide descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive analytics for your project needs.
What technologies do we use?
We Integrate at Every Level
- With Presentation Level Integration we combine your different applications in a single application. We ensure that you keep using your legacy software to collect and organize information, while maintaining a modern and corporate look on the front end.
- By doing Business Process Integration we connect core business processes to local and cloud servers. We leverage the power of automation and artificial intelligence to connect individual applications you own, streamline and prioritize workflows, and increase efficiency while reducing errors and removing barriers.
- We ensure data integration at the optimum level regardless of the database technology you use. If you choose, we can provide on-site support for data management, transfer, and database operations, or we can carry them out on your behalf.
- In Communication Level Integration we build tools for specific protocols known as application programming interfaces (APIs) and ensure that every application receives information it can understand when transmitting information.
We provide integration at every level to suit your needs
We Develop Software with
the Scrum Methodology
Scrum is one of the agile project management methodologies. It is used to manage complex software processes. While doing this, he breaks the whole; it follows an iterative method. It enables us to reach the target with regular feedback and planning. In this sense, it has a need-oriented and flexible structure. Since it is shaped according to the customer's needs, it provides the structure according to the customer's feedback.
We Create the Workflow
in the Most Efficient Way
For companies that have an idea but need a clear strategy with a predictive roadmap, we are interested in nurturing a long-term partnership by achieving business goals with software development.
For companies that want a clickable version of their product, we offer an experienced development team that will provide expertise in core functionality and user design.
We speed up the product development process by employing an experienced development team and ensuring that early users and investors have access to a basic version of the product.
04. ALL PRODUCT
You have previously created a minimum viable product, and now it's time to build a full version. By analyzing customer feedback, we develop a fully functional interface with software developers.
The product has successfully entered the market with its full version. You want to grow and attract new users with innovative updates. Get a dedicated team of developers to extend and maintain your project.
Our Case Studies and
Digital Transformation in the Government Institution
Quick access to accurate information with custom software
Information on the activities taking place in the country-wide units of the government institutions, for which we provided solutions in the field of defense, was reaching the decision-making authorities too late or incompletely. Forte has designed and built an information system that lets the country-wide units of the institution in question quickly share information about daily activities and instantaneous events from a single point, in line with the business flow and user culture of the institution. In this context, with the information input of the end user, instant access to information was provided to the decision makers. Moreover, users were able to report each activity completely by creating data structures and screens unique to the types of activities. In this way, repetitive work at intermediate levels was avoided, access to information took place in seconds instead of hours, and both the instant and effective monitoring of the activities and the decision-making process have been moved to the most advanced level.
Quality and Transparency in the Production Line
AS9100 Compliant Production Management
One of the biggest challenges for small and medium-sized manufacturing companies is to realize their digital transformation in accordance with their processes and cultures. The production line activities of a medium-sized company producing parts for the aviation industry, followed by traditional methods, were causing enormous administrative time losses and document burdens, together with the requirement for AS9100 standard compliance. Forte analyzed all end-to-end processes and designed a holistic solution for all activities that support the production and production line with its experienced personnel in the fields of logistics and production management. As a result of interviews with all personnel, an agile process was used to create a software design that fit the company's workflow and culture. In this way, while the personnel working on the production line did not waste time with the paperwork, the management and quality personnel started to follow up and audit instantly. When all production processes are analyzed, the rate of time allocated to administrative activities decreased from 35% to around 3%, and the quality of delivery to the customer increased by 65%, thanks to the quality personnel's spending more time on product inspection instead of preparing documents.