KVKK Clarification Text
Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data
Forte Information Communication Technologies and Defense Industry A.Ş., which has the title of data controller within the scope of the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey and international conventions to which our country is a party regarding human rights, and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("Law"). Regarding your personal data processed or to be processed by ("Forte" or "Company"), information on the environment and conditions in which the said data processing activity is carried out and the rights and obligations of both you and Forte are given below.
Collection Methods of Your Personal Data and Their Legal Reasons
Your personal information while we are acting as Forte; It is collected by our company through different channels in order to ensure full compliance with the legislation, company policies and assumed obligations.Your personal data can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the Law, within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and stipulated regulations specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
Your personal data will be processed for certain, clear and legitimate purposes, accurately and up-to-date, although limited and measured, in connection with the purposes of processing, as stipulated by the law and the rule of good faith.
Processing of Your Personal Data
Your personal information may be collected in different ways depending on the service, product, or business activity that Forte is providing. Your information may be collected automatically or manually by our office departments, website, social media channels, mobile applications, events, fairs, promotions, and other similar ways.Your general and special quality personal data can be processed for the following purposes:
Your personal information may also be processed if you use the request form on our website to send us your information and if you visit our website.
- Name and surname, TR ID number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender and other identity data,
- Address, telephone number, e-mail address, fax number and other contact data,
- Identity registration sample information, criminal record, military status certificate,
- Driver's license, professional chamber membership information, diploma information about education status,
- Health report information, blood group information,
- Financial data such as bank account number, IBAN number, billing information, salary and labor receivables and payment information,
- Vehicle data, license plate information, driver's license information, tax number and signature data/signature circular,
- Personal data obtained through e-mail, letter or other means, and digital trace data in case of visiting the website,
- Visa information, passport information, residence-work permit document,
- Visual data such as health data, photograph of the person,
- If you visit our facilities and offices, your footage of camera recordings,
- Data we obtain through our sales and after-sales services,
- If you apply for a job at our company, your other personal data, including the CV (criminal record) provided in this regard, and, if you are a company employee or related employee, your data required for the creation of the personnel file, your service contract, and any personal data related to your work inclination,
Your personal data;
- In terms of employees; creation of the personal file, determination of whether it is capable of constantly fulfilling the requirements of the job, making private health insurance,
- Sharing the necessary information with public institutions and organizations so that the personnel can be assigned to the relevant public institutions or organizations,
- Realization of after-sales services,
- Determining the strategies of our company regarding the field of activity,
- Issuing invoices and following reconciliations,
- Providing communication at the stage of material supply and post-purchase shipment, waybill, invoice controls,
- Identity confirmation can be made,
- Managing customer satisfaction and complaints and answering incoming questions,
- Contacting potential customers in fairs, exhibitions, sponsorships, and similar potential customer events organized to increase brand awareness, making active visits and event planning, and thus identifying potential consumers and informing them about campaigns,
- Carrying out studies to improve service quality and providing better service,
- Providing the benefits of specialized institutions to its customers in order to receive services and technology services on issues that do not fall within its field of expertise,
- Keeping current accounts,
- Outsourcing of services,
- Providing financial reconciliation with the business partners and other third parties for the products and services offered,
- Getting the necessary information and approvals in line with the requests and inspections of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities, as well as from the authorities that will look over the applications,
- Preserving the information regarding the data that must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Keeping visitor records within the framework of ensuring building security,
- In return for the work done by the employees during the month, salary calculation, SSI premiums, overtime-salary amounts, BES payments,
- Transmitting all kinds of labor receivables and compensation payments to the right channels regularly and completely,
- Implementation of training, organization, travel and other procedures for employees
In addition, Forte product sales may be processed for the purposes of conducting and developing after-sales services, analyzing products and services, marketing activities, obtaining financial reports and analysis, legal follow-up and similar purposes.While Forte processes your personal data, it takes technical and administrative measures related to possible technological support and makes periodic studies and improvements in data security and privacy.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your processed personal data, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the law and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, in order to carry out our commercial activities in accordance with the legislation and company policies, can be shared with our employees within our company, in order for our business units to carry out the necessary studies in this direction. In line with the purpose of the service, it can be shared with the regulatory and supervisory institutions, our suppliers, our business partners in the country, and legally authorized public institutions and organizations, the relevant public institution/organization in the works received by tender, and may be transferred domestically in cases stipulated by the relevant legislation.
Your Rights Under the Law as a Data Owner
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights regarding your personal data,
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and requesting that the transaction carried out in this context be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
The application must contain your explanations regarding the rights that you have as a personal data owner and that you will make and request to use your rights mentioned above; the subject you request is clear and understandable; the subject you request is related to you; or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specifically authorized in this regard; this authorization must be documented; the application must contain identity and address information; and documents proving your identity must be attached to the application.Applications made to us will be returned in writing or electronically within 30 days at the latest from the date of receipt of your request.
Forte keeps your personal information safe by following all technical and administrative security measures. This is done within the framework of information security standards and procedures.The said security measures are provided at a level appropriate to possible risks, taking into account the technological possibilities.
In order for you to contact Forte regarding the issues in the above clarification text, the contact information is given below.
This Clarification Text is an annex and an integral part of your requests for all kinds of contracts and service procurement you have signed with Forte.