The most important purposes of video/camera systems are to monitor developing events, integrate them with alarm systems, be informed about the events after watching the recordings, and obtain evidence. With the introduction of computer and network technology to Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), as it is commonly known, the need to use special cables and control equipment has been eliminated and it has become an open platform.
Integration of video systems with other security, access control systems and building control systems is simplified
With the addition of software and hardware, the cameras have become able to generate alarms and detect various objects and license plates without the intervention of the operator.
- Intelligent Video Content Analysis Systems
- People Counting and Reporting Systems
- License Plate Recognition Systems
- Personnel Tracking Systems
- Card Entry and Exit Tracking Systems