A data center is a facility that houses computer systems and additional systems such as telecommunications and data warehouse systems. These facilities, also called server rooms or system rooms, are the areas where the servers and data warehouses of enterprises are located.
Forte's personnel with experience in data center installation and management organize the installation according to the needs.
It provides service continuity by minimizing malfunctions/interruptions that may occur.
- Design Planning
- Modeling Criteria
- Design Suggestions
- Conceptual Design
- Detail Design
- Mechanical Engineering Infrastructure Design
- Electrical Engineering Infrastructure Design:
- Technology Infrastructure Design
- Availability Estimates
- Location Selection
- Modularity and Flexibility
- Environmental Control, Environment Monitoring
- Electrical Energy
- Low Voltage Cable Routing
- Fire Protection