Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Forte which provides service to Turkey’s leading institutions and organizations, makes a difference with its occupational health and safety policies as well as its technology and human power.
Our Occupational Health and Safety policy in order to create a healthy and safe working environment and a workforce of healthy individuals;
Compliance with standards and legal regulations;
- Fulfilling the requirements of the TS ISO/IEC 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard,
- Compliance with the relevant regulation, especially the Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331,
Continuous improvement of our processes and increasing their performance with a proactive approach;
- Taking occupational health and safety as a basis at every stage of our activities with an understanding that adopts the philosophy of people first,
- Ensuring the participation of all levels of the organization and its stakeholders in the improvement of occupational health and safety practices,
Education and awareness;
- Continuing training and activities for our personnel in order to adopt occupational health and safety principles,
- Determining, implementing and enforcing the necessary measures for the prevention of work accidents and occupational diseases,
- Creating a culture of of occupational health and safety and making it a lifestyle,
- Use of safe equipment and appropriate technologies needed for a healthy and safe working environment,
Risk assessment and preventive action;
- It is in the form of pre-detection of unsafe situations and movements, possible accident risks that may cause work accidents and occupational diseases in the internal and external working areas of the company, by making an effective risk assessment and taking the necessary mesures to eliminate them.